Who can apply?
The following schools in Exeter are eligible to apply for a grant:
- Pinhoe C of E Voluntary Aided Primary School
- St David’s C of E Primary School
- St Leonard’s C of E Primary School
- St Luke’s Science & Sports College
- St Michael’s C of E Primary Academy
- St Peter’s C of E Aided School
- St Sidwell’s C of E Primary School
What do we support?
We provide grants of up to £7,500 to cover the cost of facilities and equipment not ordinarily funded by the local education authority that will enhance and benefit the education and learning of the pupils.
What do we not support?
The routine maintenance of premises, equipment and facilities which are the responsibility of the local education authority.
How to apply
The Clerk will write to all the eligible schools in March each year inviting them to submit a costed proposal which meets the above guidelines, for consideration by the Governors of St John’s.
If you have any doubt about the eligibility of your proposal you should contact the Clerk for guidance:
Mr C Cooke, PKF Francis Clark